Yealink SIP-T52S Smart Media Linux HD Phone
Yealink's SIP-T52S Smart Media Linux HD Phone features a built-in web browser, calendar, voice recorder and other features, and it also supports the installation of third-party applications to business settings. The T52S strikes a balance between simplicity and sophistication, offering a communication solution all in one for modern busy executives and managers.
The T5 Series IP Phones are not compatible with Yealink's EHS36 Electronic Hookswitch. The T5 Series IP Phones have built-in Bluetooth and WiFI.
Yealink T52S Phone Features and Specifications
- Color LCD 2.8 inch 480 x 272 pixels
- HD audio and full-duplex speakerphone
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet (router and switch) with PoE
- High-quality speakerphone with echo cancellation
- Up to 16 SIP accounts, 3-way conference
- Support for Voice Mail
- 1000 phone book entries, call log up to 100 entries
- Stand with 3 adjustable angles
- IPv6 support.
- 41 keys
- 10 multi-function keys DSS
- Up to 27 different functions
- Volume key
- Port Expansion Module Yealink EXP50 with color display
- USB-port for headphones
- Wi-Fi via WF40
- Connecting to a PC
- Support PoE
- Up to 6 expansion modules