Full duplex for natural simultaneous 2-way conversationRemarkable voice quality and clarity from up to 10' away Noise reduction technology provides maximum microphone sensitivity while reducing distracting room and background noise360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing- so only the microphone closest to the speaker is on for crystal clear conferencingFamiliar and easy to use with redial mute transfer and hold functionsPhone Lines: 1 x Analog Phone Features: Conference call Caller ID Speed Dial - Up to 25 entries Phone Book - Up to 25 entriesLarge backlit display Password protected configuration settings for administratorsInterfaces/Ports: 2-pin RJ-11Buttons & Keys: 12 x Alphanumeric - Telephone Keypad Volume Control - Up/Down Mute Button On/Off Programmable Button Redial Hold Button 1-year warrantyColor: black12 1/4" W x 2 1/2" H x 14 1/2" D consoleIncludes 21' cord to console and 7' telco cable to RJ-11 telephone jack
From the Manufacturer
Remarkable voice quality. The new standard for everyday conferencing. The SoundStation2, Polycom's next generation conference phone, is redefining the standard for business-quality voice conferencing. With industry-leading full duplex for natural, simultaneous two-way conversation, the SoundStation2 will exceed your expectations in medium to small conference rooms. Delivering remarkable voice quality equal to the SoundStation Premier and a 50% increase in microphone sensitivity over the award-winning SoundStation, users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away -- making every call a more productive call.
SoundStation2 provides users with features, including a large backlit display that offers easily visible call information and telephone functions. Smart technology, such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise. And the SoundStation2 offers 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing -- so only the microphone closest to the speaker is on for crystal clear conferencing. Add traditional telephone features like redial, mute, transfer, and hold and you have a conference phone that's also familiar and easy to use.
Improve the quality and increase the productivity of your next conference call with the Polycom SoundStation2. It's the conference phone you won't stop talking about!
The new standard for everyday conferencing to access the power of Polycom unified collaborative communications solutions. With the greatest breadth and depth of integrated video, voice, and Web solutions, only Polycom delivers the ultimate communications experience. Our market-leading conferencing and collaboration technologies, supported by world-class service, enable people and organizations to maximize their effectiveness and productivity. Add to that the most experience and proven best-practices in the industry, and it's clear why Polycom has become the smart choice for organizations seeking a strategic advantage in a real-time world.
- More productive calls Ð Polycom's patented Acoustic Clarity Technology allows simultaneous, natural, free-flowing conversation
- Hear and be heard clearly Ð Twice the loudness and microphone sensitivity of the original SoundStation -- eliminates ear strain and repetition
- Backlit display provides important information Ð Displays console phone number, number called, duration/progress of call and supports worldwide Caller ID
- Ability to increase coverage Ð Optional extension microphones expand coverage for larger conference rooms
- Easy to use and install Ð Connects into any analog phone jack and can be connected to a PBX with an analog extension
- Polycom acoustic clarity full duplex
- 3 cardiod microphones
- 10 foot microphone pickup range
- Intelligent microphone mixing
- Dynamic Noise Reduction
- Volume (adjustable up to 94 dBA at 0.5 meters)
- User selectable ring tones
- 12-key telephone keypad
- Mute, volume up/down keys
- Mute, conference keys
- Graphical backlit LCD
- Configurable conference speed dial key
- 3 context sensitive soft-keys
- Multi-lingual user interface
- Caller ID
- 25 entry phone book
- RCA auxiliary audio jack
- Applications port
- EX microphone jacks
What's in the Box
SoundStation2 tabletop phone console, 21-foot cord to console, 7-foot telco cable to RJ-11 telephone jack, user documentation (user guide CD, quick installation guide, registration card)