Cisco 8841 IP Telephone (CP-8841-K9=)
Cisco 8841 IP Phone - CP-8841-K9=
The Cisco 8841 IP phone will deliver a secure and powerful mission-critical voice communication to any user. It offers support for wideband audio and a large grayscale display. This phone is ideal for knowledge workers and teleworkers managers in mid-sized to large enterprises.
- Includes a 5-inch widescreen, backlit, grayscale, 800x480 pixel display.
- Support for up to 5 DN lines, 5 programmable line keys and 4 soft keys.
- Fixed feature keys, including keypad, conference, transfer, hold, apps, directories, voice messaging and more.
- Supports XML.
- Provides SSL-based VPN client.
- Support for wideband audio and Full-duplex speakerphone.
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch supports a co-located PC.
- Integrated headset jack, Dual position foot stand and wall mountable.
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or optional Cisco Power Cube 4 (sold separately).
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager - 8.5.1, 8.6.2, 9.1.2, and 10.0 and later; requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (Unified CME) - 10.0 and later through fast track.
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE 6000) - 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.0 and later.
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) - 8.6.2 and later (using supported UCM versions and above)